Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » ISO Gatch F Perfect Memoirs
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ISO Gatch F Perfect Memoirs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer
ISO Gatch F Perfect Memoirs Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am looking for the Perfect Memoirs 7 - Science Ninja Team Gatchaman Fighter (Gatchaman F). Tatsunokofan sold one on eBay that I didn't get, and I've been thinking about it ever since!

You can see the specs on the Gatchaman Goods page. http://www.gatchamangoods.com/pmem.html

I'm willing to pay for it, or I have subbed Gatch II and F (about the first 20 episodes of each, not the whole series) on DVD that I can trade. The Gatch II eps were subbed with LD and transferred to DVD, so they're DVD quality. The F eps were subbed onto VHS Black, and then transferred (by me) onto DVD, so they're high quality, but not quite as nice as the II eps.

You can PM me or respond here.

- Kat/Carolyn

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 26-01-2008 at 20:02.
No new posts 26-01-2008 20:01 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh man.... I'd LOVE those subs... but I don't think I have anything you'd want... unless you'd like the complete series of ER on DVD???? Big Grin

No new posts 27-01-2008 02:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

How's the quality?

I have all of ER, but I don't have them on DVD, just VHS Black...and I haven't gotten around to transferring them.

So we might be able to deal here. Big Grin

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

No new posts 27-01-2008 03:23 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

LOL... quality is medium. Some guy taped it off of the TV on VHS and put it on DVD. the video is fine (not spectacular, but not grainy and no flips I can recall), but the audio is occasionally spotty. Once in awhile the first 5 minutes of the episode is super quiet. This is definitely bootleg.

Honestly, if you already have them on VHS, I would say that the big advantage would be having them on DVD and being able to skip around more easily. That's about it.

No new posts 27-01-2008 03:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: