Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » No Swearing Allowed
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page No Swearing Allowed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evangelina Evangelina is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

spacer
No Swearing Allowed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is set during Gatch I, before Katse manages to construct a machine that will force the team out of birdstyle so he can see who they are. Let's just say he had some false starts along the way--landing Joe in the BotP universe!

Humor...with a little swearing.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 17.02 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 05-01-2008 10:33 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I don't know HOW I've missed this one until now... it's fantastic! I was pound the entire time I read it! I LOVE fics that take the mickey out of BOTP, but do it in a loving way, and this fits the bill perfectly!

Now I wanna see the sequel... what happened to Jason and Dirk? Wink

No new posts 08-02-2008 20:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

God that was great! I couldn't stop laughing.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 08-02-2008 22:01 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

LOL, Poor Joe! You had me cracking at this one, Eva!

No new posts 08-02-2008 23:29 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, guys! Animekiss

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Now I wanna see the sequel... what happened to Jason and Dirk? Wink

I need to watch some G-Force to write that. Might not be as funny as moving him on to Eagle Riders land. Especially if he gets there from Gatch I.

Nambu: Take out the God Phoenix, team!
Team: Roger!
(As they reach the New God Phoenix) Joe: WHAT THE F**K IS THAT?

and later...

Hunter: Eagle Riders, what's our mission!?
Eagle Riders (except Joe): To defend the global good!
Joe (Asakura, not Thax): Someone please shoot me...

I've also tried to figure out a way to land Princess in the Gatch world. Because she would totally think she and Ken were dating, while he thought nothing of the sort...

Could be interesting!

TJ is going to get ER to me, so after I watch some I'll write a sequel, I think. I have it on VHS, but my VCR is in the garage somewhere, I think...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelina on 09-02-2008 at 05:38.
No new posts 09-02-2008 05:36 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

rotfl oh boy poor Joe!

No new posts 09-02-2008 10:53 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Oh Eva that was classic girl! I am still giggling...and he didn't smack someone? Poor Joe so frustrating! Wallbash

No new posts 09-02-2008 11:47 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Maybe God is Zark for Joe!

No new posts 09-02-2008 11:49 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelina
Thanks, guys! Animekiss
TJ is going to get ER to me, so after I watch some I'll write a sequel, I think. I have it on VHS, but my VCR is in the garage somewhere, I think...

Ooh, sounds like I'd better hurry up and finish! Wink

With Gatch 1 Joe in ER: he would think he was ok for a bit because they called him Joe. And then he would freak out when he discovered his cybernetis, thinking they were like the BOTP implants! And the first time he saw Otto/Pimer he would thin it was Zark!!! Oh... so much you could do...

No new posts 10-02-2008 01:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Eva, I finally read your fic. OMG, I'm dying here!!! pound

I'm at work, and let's just say I had a lot of "coughing fits" while I was reading it. Anything to cover up the hysterics I was in!

I love your ideas for sequels. More, more! Wave1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 14-02-2008 17:27 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

OH goodie. If it's funny enough to be NSFW (not safe for work), I've done a good job! Wink Big Grin

No new posts 15-02-2008 07:55 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Berg Katse meets Zoltar! Come on, that would be fun.

No new posts 29-09-2009 00:42 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

That was great! I needed agood laugh and some great use of swear words. Like the others, I want to know if there's more to come?

No new posts 29-09-2009 23:55 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

A sequel, please!

No new posts 30-09-2009 03:51 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Swan Song Swan Song is a Female

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-02-2010

spacer

Hi Eva,

I know it's been awhile since you've posted this, but I LOVE it! You really nailed Joe's character, as well as the rest of the BotP cast. I can just picture Joe telling this story to the rest of the Science Ninja Team when he finally returns to them. Although Joe didn't have the chance to hit someone, it added to his frustration, making his responses all the more hilarious. Plus, (although some may debate this) someone mentioned that Joe's greatest weapon is his verbal skill. Zark is a great foil in this one!

No new posts 17-03-2010 03:12 Swan Song is offline Send an Email to Swan Song Search for Posts by Swan Song Add Swan Song to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: