Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Yatterman animated flash short and puzzle game
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Yatterman animated flash short and puzzle game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Yatterman animated flash short and puzzle game Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I found this about 10 minutes ago. It's some Yatterman short film that seems to revolve around time travel and some stolen goods:

http://www.toshiba-ad.jp/

And I also found this fun but kinda too easy puzzle game:

http://www.toshiba-ad.jp/yatterman/game/index_j.html

No new posts 15-08-2010 23:42 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That was weird.... but worthwhile! Thanks for sharing, Allen!

No new posts 16-08-2010 00:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
That was weird.... but worthwhile! Thanks for sharing, Allen!

It's my pleasure, TJ!

No new posts 16-08-2010 03:06 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks for sharing, Allen! I'm fortunate enough to have the opportunity of watching some random episodes of Yatterman, together with Calendar Man, on Cooltoon channel (sometimes, having kids is an extra bonus!) ... so many memories from the past!

No new posts 16-08-2010 07:58 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Allen, I had to post here and thank you again. We've really been enjoying this for the last couple of days. My kids especially love it, as they fell in love with Yatterman while playing Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

And the game is actually slightly addictive, if you're trying to better your score...

No new posts 17-08-2010 04:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You're welcome, TJ! I'm glad I could keep you and your kids entertained! That really makes me feel proud!

No new posts 17-08-2010 05:29 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: