Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The World on the Web » Have you seen this yet?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Have you seen this yet?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Have you seen this yet? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is someone who surprised when performing

Talent

or maybe you like

This

THis is one I thought did well

THIS looked painful

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firebird on 21-04-2009 at 16:36.
No new posts 21-04-2009 16:31 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ahhhhh yes.... Susan Boyle.

She's a YouTube hit!! :grin:

LOVED the Greek versions of Flatly -- what a hoot!!

I'm going to check out more vids of this show ... how awesome!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 21-04-2009 16:53 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks so much for posting these! I'd seen the Susan Boyle ( but I watched it again and cried again anyway!) but not the others. What a great way to end a hard, long day.

No new posts 22-04-2009 05:29 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

These are great, Firebird! "Talent" can certainly take many forms!

Thanks for posting them. I'd only seen Susan Boyle, and none of the others.

No new posts 22-04-2009 16:37 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

That was all from the first episode of it and though Susan Boyle was the main news item from it from watching that epsiode I found the others strange and in the case of stvros flatley highly amusing and flawless were exactly that. Smile

No new posts 22-04-2009 16:59 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I just had to share this because I thought she was so cute

No new posts 26-04-2009 04:26 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
nessan nessan is a Male
Just popping in

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-02-2010

spacer

susan is ultimate in this...make me almost cry./.

No new posts 10-02-2010 09:18 nessan is offline Send an Email to nessan Homepage of nessan Search for Posts by nessan Add nessan to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: