Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The World on the Web » Awkward Family Photos!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Awkward Family Photos!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Tongue Awkward Family Photos! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

You've just gotta scroll through these! Take a look at the older ones, too! pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-05-2009 21:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL
Some of those make me shudder, and some of them I am thinking really do not look too bad - I wish some of MY family photo's looked that good.

No new posts 13-05-2009 22:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I remember some of those fake poses especially from the 80's!

No new posts 13-05-2009 23:03 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Oh lawks! Have you seen the one with the family in the knitted mohair nude suits? Their daughter is clearly admiring the handiwork involved in making the outfits.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 13-05-2009 23:03 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

YES!!! That pic is a riot! I did a double take on that one! WTH were they thinking??? LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-05-2009 00:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Oh boy.... Eek2

No new posts 14-05-2009 03:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

I know, the naked suits! Who thought that was a good idea!

No new posts 14-05-2009 08:15 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

The one they call the "Choker" is one of my favs, too! The daughter's face is such a trip!

No new posts 14-05-2009 09:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I did some hunting around about the naked suits, and it turns out it's part of an art exhibition by an artist called Anna Maltz, who basically knits things and then takes photos of people dressed up in them.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-05-2009 12:23 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

This one's not as good, but in the same vein.

Sexy People

No new posts 14-05-2009 14:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Okay...I missed something on that sight because it didn't bring up anyone wearing naked suits! I looked a few times to try and find the picture...

TJ- Smexy... Groupwave

No new posts 14-05-2009 22:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Since Ebony is clearly looking for naked people:

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2009/05/06/the-wonder-years/

This one scared me too...

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2009/05/07/juicy-fruits/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 15-05-2009 at 00:26.
No new posts 15-05-2009 00:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

The first one still brings tears to my eyes, along with my gut hurting so bad.

The sites are most interesting, and even though I may not know the people personally. It still brings back memories with the style of hair and clothes.... May have to add some pictures of my own to the sites sometime.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 15-05-2009 02:33 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I was just revisiting this website recently...and I laughed until I cried at some of the pics! Especially the bunny ones! OMG!

No new posts 22-04-2010 10:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Yeah - this is a fave website of mine. Always fun to go back to.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 22-04-2010 10:21 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

I'm shedding tears of laughter ... thanks for sharing, guys! I've never encountered these particular websites and I never have sought such websites out, but I think I will in the future!

No new posts 22-04-2010 11:22 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: