Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Lands at Viz
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Lands at Viz
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Infini-T Force Lands at Viz Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

As you probably guessed from the Subject of this post, Viz has announced that they have obtained the rights for both the Infini-T Force TV series and movie. They will be streaming the series though their website at viz.com, and likely through other services in the near future. It doesn't appear that Viz is planning to simulcast the series, but will be offering the first two episodes of the series on Wednesday, October 4th.

You can read their announcement about this, as well as watch a 2 minute preview from the first episode, here:

https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/infini-t-force-lands-at-viz

More to come soon, I'm sure!

James

No new posts 29-09-2017 23:00 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now I've got a reason to look forward to Wednesday! Thank you James!

No new posts 30-09-2017 13:08 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooh and I even have time on Weds ... if it'll even be available to view from Canada. Smile

No new posts 01-10-2017 05:15 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Ooh and I even have time on Weds ... if it'll even be available to view from Canada. :)

Most likely you will be able to watch it. The license Viz got overs all of North America, Latin America, and Oceania, and last time I checked, Canada was still part of North America. You can try seeing if you can watch any of their other streaming shows, like Boruto. If you can view those, then you'll probably be able to watch Infini-T Force.

James

No new posts 01-10-2017 16:45 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Ah, great. Smile I'm just so used to "not available in Canada" that I tend to assume that anymore.

No new posts 01-10-2017 23:16 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: