Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The World on the Web » Gatchaman Wrestling on You Tube
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Wrestling on You Tube
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mynah Mynah is a Female
Former Lurker

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-04-2010

spacer
Gatchaman Wrestling on You Tube Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ste sent me this before he went to work. CGI Gatchaman - wrestling. Science Ninja Team against Spectra (their wording, not mine).

Good CGI - great fun to watch!

Gatchaman Wrestlemania

No new posts 15-04-2010 06:28 Mynah is offline Send an Email to Mynah Search for Posts by Mynah Add Mynah to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've seen this before and absolutely love it!!!

No new posts 15-04-2010 06:52 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I don't know what game this is, but there are a bunch of weird videos out there for it. Bizarre!

No new posts 15-04-2010 13:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks for sharing, Maddy! I've never seen this before!

No new posts 15-04-2010 16:50 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

It makes me think of some sort of crazy AU where the war has been resolved and the key combatants then go on tour as professional wrestlers (to pay off debts from dealing with class action lawsuits or as a goodwill gesture to promote better relations and raise money to repair all the damage?)

No new posts 15-04-2010 17:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Rofl

No new posts 15-04-2010 17:33 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: