Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » My Pet Cockatiel Was Found Dead on The Floor Of The Cage This Morning 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Pet Cockatiel Was Found Dead on The Floor Of The Cage This Morning 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Swan_Jun Swan_Jun is a Male

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 31-01-2010

spacer
My Pet Cockatiel Was Found Dead on The Floor Of The Cage This Morning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Everybody

I Was Getting Ready To Go To Work This Morning And I Saw My Pet Cockatiel Leia In A Towel. My Mom Said She Died In The Middle Of The Night. I Refused To Believe It. I Was So Upset. I Don't Know How To Handle This She Was My Best Friend And I Lost Her.

Any Help Would Be Great!

BIRD GO!

No I don't Suffer From A Swan Obsession. Being a Swan Is Graceful and beautiful

No new posts 12-03-2012 16:40 Swan_Jun is offline Send an Email to Swan_Jun Search for Posts by Swan_Jun Add Swan_Jun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: God_phoenix45 YIM Screenname: Shadow_ranger2004 MSN Screenname: Cockatiel_2007
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry to hear about your loss! My mom was a dog breeder, so I know what it's like to have pets who were like family. (Some people were raised by wolves, I was raised by dachshunds.)

One of the best things you can do is get another pet. I know it sounds cliche, but there's truth in it. While nothing can ever replace the one you've lost, taking care of a new member of the family will keep you from sitting around and dwelling on the loss.

I hope you feel better soon.

No new posts 12-03-2012 18:12 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We mourn pets just like we do people. There's nothing wrong with having a pet funeral and honoring the way you would another member of your family.

No new posts 12-03-2012 20:10 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Swan Jun, I am very sorry to hear about your bird. Let yourself grieve and give yourself time. Losing a friend -- human, feathered, or furred -- is hard, especially in the beginning. Cherish the memories that you have of her and take comfort in knowing that you were her best friend, just as she was yours.

No new posts 12-03-2012 20:21 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

Sorry to hear of your loss, Swan Jun...it is very sad when we loose our pets.

No new posts 12-03-2012 20:45 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

*hug* I'm so sorry. Animals have a way of worming into our hearts, and I know I take their deaths quite hard. Give yourself permission to grieve.

No new posts 12-03-2012 20:45 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Huggles
I'm sorry for your loss, 2 legged, 4 legged, winged or fur they are still family.

we grieve and have a small funeral, and leave a small momento off our lost ones in a small heart shaped box as a reminder of their time in our lives.

allow yourself time, no matter what words I share with you, you must find the way that is best suited to you.

Till then hugs and prays are sent your way

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 13-03-2012 at 04:43.
No new posts 13-03-2012 04:41 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I'm sorry to hear that. Give yourself some time to heal and get another. It's one of the things about life that our pets don't live as long as we do, so end up having multiple ones. Each one will hold a special place in your heart.

No new posts 13-03-2012 13:21 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Swan Jun, I'm sorry to hear about your pet. Sending hugs your way.

No new posts 04-04-2012 00:39 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: