Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello Gatchafans
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello Gatchafans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mikiex mikiex is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-05-2012

spacer
Hello Gatchafans Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone!

I grew up in the 70s in the UK, every kid watched BOTP and as many of you have with the wonders of the internet found Gatchaman, saying that I knew it was Gatchaman back in the early 90s when my friend ran a comic/anime/importing shop - but I had to wait till I could see it fully!

BOTP had some good intro music and good voices, but you can't really beat the intended , unsanitized real thing.

I recemtly got the itch to make a design for a tshirt based around one of the animation frames of the intro, its up for sale. not sure what part of the board to post that on.

Anyway I better fly!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mikiex on 29-05-2012 at 20:08.
No new posts 29-05-2012 20:07 mikiex is offline Send an Email to mikiex Search for Posts by mikiex Add mikiex to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Mikiex, welcome
Yay another Brit joins the clan.. woohoo

welcome to the madness that is Gatchamania, I promise we won't bite, (well most of us won't anyway)

((actually, make that some of us won't bite, unless you want us to! Vampire2 ))

I'm sure I can vouch for everyone when I say we'd love to see your T-shirt design. You can post pics here, or post a link to a site where the shirt can be viewed.

hope to see more post from you around the forum! have fun Big Grin

No new posts 29-05-2012 20:21 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
mikiex mikiex is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the Welcome KT1972

Here is a link to the T shirt, I might do a few more designs, I love the vehicles and other characters.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/mikiex/w...n-ken-the-eagle

I also encorage anyone else to give it a go designing a Tshirt on Redbubble, its a print on demand service which is pretty good quality.

I may also do some screen prints at some point myself, but those will be 2 or 3 colours only.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mikiex on 29-05-2012 at 20:43.
No new posts 29-05-2012 20:39 mikiex is offline Send an Email to mikiex Search for Posts by mikiex Add mikiex to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

'Ello! Wave2

I hope you'll feel free to enjoy the insanity here (as well as create some of your own!)

By the way, I like the t-shirt design.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 29-05-2012 at 20:45.
No new posts 29-05-2012 20:43 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Mikiex !!!

It has been a while since we have frisked .... sorry greeted a new member. Pull up a stool, order a drink. The first one is free, after that if you are nice Jun might set you up with a tab.

Nice looking shirt design, BTW.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 29-05-2012 at 20:52.
No new posts 29-05-2012 20:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Welcome to the site Flip and enjoy your stay!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-05-2012 21:58 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

Welcome!

No new posts 29-05-2012 22:04 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome! Nice looking shirt! Thanks for showing me that site...I'd love to try it some time!!

I, too, started on BOTP, but fell in love with Gatchaman! We're glad to have you with us!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-05-2012 22:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Welcome! Like many others, I too started out as a kid watching BOTP. Smile

Love the t-shirt design, and the fact that you can get the shirt in such a wide range of colours!

No new posts 29-05-2012 23:33 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hi Mikiex! I've seen the Gatchaman shirts on RedBubble before, but not yours. It must be new! It looks great!

I agree with you: I grew up with BOTP (and it holds a sentimental place in my heart) but having now seen the original Gatchaman, that's the one for me!

Welcome to the board!

No new posts 30-05-2012 01:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

G'day
Welcome to the mania,
love the t'shirt,
will definetly put redbubble on my list of things to try

I also started with BOTP, and moved on to Gatchaman

No new posts 30-05-2012 11:45 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

welcome

Hi Mikiex!

And thanks for posting the link to the tee-shirt, great idea!

As others have said already, to go on the to-do-and-buy list!

Anyways, I hope you have fun with us here, as you can see, fun is what we do!

No new posts 30-05-2012 18:42 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
mikiex mikiex is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the complments about the tshirt and saying Hi,

I'm getting a t-shirt myself, so when I get it I will post a picture of it!

The next design Im doing will be Mad max 2, but I want to return to Gatchaman and maybe do one with all the vehicles on.

No new posts 31-05-2012 12:15 mikiex is offline Send an Email to mikiex Search for Posts by mikiex Add mikiex to your Buddy List
mikiex mikiex is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Here is it in the wild Smile

No new posts 17-06-2012 16:45 mikiex is offline Send an Email to mikiex Search for Posts by mikiex Add mikiex to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

cool3 oh, wow, That is neat! Thanks for the pic, Mikiex

No new posts 17-06-2012 18:01 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Wow! That is cool! I wonder how many people will see it when you wear it and think "gee, that looks just like a show I used to watch when I was a kid ...."

Thanks for sharing, Mikiex, and welcome!

No new posts 17-06-2012 18:37 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

Awesome shirt. Smile Thanks for sharing the pic and welcome. I've been a way for a while but hope to see you around here. Smile

No new posts 20-06-2012 23:46 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Puffles, welcome back!

I hope you are able to stick around again. I know I feel like I am finally settling in again, maybe because my life feels like it is getting back on track again.

No new posts 21-06-2012 00:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

I know the feeling after school finished I feel so disorientated and not sure of myself on looking for a job. I packed on another 25 lbs since Feb and it isn't going anywhere. Frown So my confidence is very low and I'm afraid to go out on an interview. Frown I know I'll get over it just coming to terms with being retired. LOL

No new posts 23-06-2012 05:59 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Welcome Mikiex! And cool shirt! Nice to see another gentleman join our merry band! Now Ste and Cep won't feel so solitary!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 24-06-2012 08:34 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: