Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Gatchaman Tee Shirt Design
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Tee Shirt Design
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Gatchaman Tee Shirt Design Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just found this through Deviant Art...cute...but a little pricey for a tee shirt...the design is from a guy named Jerryma on Deviant Art...

Gatch T

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 12-04-2011 at 01:26.
No new posts 12-04-2011 01:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nice find Springie. I like the idea of the shirt but find the line drawings too hard on the eyes, my vision becomes blurry. I would much prefer the images to be coloured in rather than just lines.

No new posts 12-04-2011 01:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I agree CD. Although even colors it may not stand up well as a shirt. It looks neat flat, but how will it look on someone? It might work great if they got rid of the goons. Katse would look neat on his own, color or lines.

No new posts 12-04-2011 02:12 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Is very cute design - soft of semi-chibi!

I'd love to see it coloured as a poster - though not sure how it would work as a t-shirt (on the back of the shirt perhaps?)

I agree with Amethyst - it would work better with Katse by himself launching at the team.

And I adore how the Swan is obviously giving Nambu a piece of her mind!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 12-04-2011 07:29 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Hee, it is cute!

Took a stab at colouring some of it...

No new posts 12-04-2011 08:43 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooo...I love it with the color added! I agree...it doesn't show up very well on the Tee shirt...they should've colored it and then put it onto the tee...

I dunno...I think the mini goons are pretty cute...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-04-2011 09:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooo, that is great LB. Now that I would enjoy. Although I would insist that the other two team members are coloured as well (at least Ryu but I will say Keyop as well for Garnet's sake.)

No new posts 12-04-2011 12:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I agree, it looks much better colored! There is too much going on for a simple line-drawing.

No new posts 12-04-2011 13:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

I have to agree with what all of you are saying ... the colouring definitely makes it look much better ... great work, LB! I also agree with you, Springie ... the goons do look cute, but I also think they're adding to the much going on for a t-shirt!

No new posts 12-04-2011 16:00 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think the goons are rather cute too!

Okay, colour for everyone now...

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 13-04-2011 at 21:20.
No new posts 12-04-2011 18:20 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Great work LB. You have really mastered Photoshop.

No new posts 12-04-2011 18:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

LB - that would look freaking awesome on a T-shirt!

So........ when are you going into business selling them? Coz I would put in an order right now!

No new posts 12-04-2011 18:45 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Um, Jerryma would probably sue me for stealing his design... Hiding 2

No new posts 12-04-2011 18:50 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

That looks AWESOME colored! Thanks for taking the time to color it, LB! Animevalentine

No new posts 12-04-2011 19:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Maybe wallpaper instead?

No new posts 12-04-2011 23:32 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

Thanks for coloring the whole thing LB. It's a really cute picture, but I missed so much of the detail until the color was added.

Cloud, thanks for looking out for my interests. You know that, no matter what anyone else thinks, I'd love to the swallow in living color, even if he's out cold in that picture.Smile

No new posts 13-04-2011 00:00 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm rather impressed at the esprit de corps that Katse's showing here, charging into the fray with his goons. This is usually the part where he's heading for his escape rocket!

No new posts 13-04-2011 00:02 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I'm rather impressed at the esprit de corps that Katse's showing here, charging into the fray with his goons. This is usually the part where he's heading for his escape rocket!

Maybe his escape pod is behind the team which is why he is running towards them.

No new posts 13-04-2011 00:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Garnet
Cloud, thanks for looking out for my interests.

You are welcome. Animekiss
Us, lesser characters need to stick together it we want to stand up against the abundance of the Major characters.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 13-04-2011 at 00:38.
No new posts 13-04-2011 00:35 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilaynthough not sure how it would work as a t-shirt (on the back of the shirt perhaps?

Maddy, I think you're right there. I don't think it would work on the front, but you have a definite point about the back. It could work well there, colored or not.

LB, great job of coloring! It does look much better!

No new posts 13-04-2011 00:47 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: