Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » 8-bit version of Casshan/Casshern theme!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 8-bit version of Casshan/Casshern theme!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
8-bit version of Casshan/Casshern theme! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDwYPRGlSvw

Sounds amazing, doesn't it? Originally recorded by our beloved Isao Sasaki, who is of course the voice of our beloved Joe The Condor! And the 1993/1995 OVA Casshan:Robot Hunter was directed by the late, great Carl Macek. I still can't believe he's no longer with us (Carl I mean).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 18-08-2010 at 21:33.
No new posts 18-08-2010 21:33 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
RE: 8-bit version of Casshan/Casshern theme! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AllentownDarkWater
Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

It truly does and it has always been one of my favourite themes! Thanks a lot for sharing! Fortunately enough, when the Italian version was aired, they have left the theme the same as the original!

Also thanks for the info ... I didn't know that this was recorded by Isao Sasaki, and I didn't enter into much detail, when seeing the OVA version, to be aware that Carl Macek had directed it. But, even if the last version was technically a masterpiece, to be really honest, this had the same impact with me as the Gatch OVAs! I still prefer the originals!

No new posts 19-08-2010 05:12 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: