Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Parallel Universe
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Parallel Universe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Parallel Universe Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

In one of the many threads on this site, we got to discussing AUs and parallel universes for the characters.

I described this fic, but I could not recall the title.

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=530

In case the link doesn't work, the story is The Other Side by Maya Perez, and is on Gatchfanfic.

No new posts 11-11-2011 08:16 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
condorcandi condorcandi is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-06-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!

LOVED that one!

Hollywood is a land of money and cowardice.

-Henry A. Lee, Cracked.com columnist

No new posts 11-11-2011 08:51 condorcandi is offline Search for Posts by condorcandi Add condorcandi to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I remember that discussion, we had been talking about the good characters crossing over to the universe where the other characters were evil or vice versa.

Thank you for finding the story, UW. - I had been looking for it as well, since I knew I had read it, but then other events got in the way.

No new posts 11-11-2011 12:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

I tripped over it. I'd never have found it if I'd been actively looking.

No new posts 11-11-2011 13:53 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks a lot for the link, UW! The past discussion, in which this fic was primarily mentioned, had really triggered my curiosity, especially since I never got to read it, even though I can somehow recall my coming across its title at some point in time! Now, thanks to you, I can quench this curiosity by having the fic instantly available as soon as I'd have the time to finally read it!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchamarie on 11-11-2011 at 17:02.
No new posts 11-11-2011 16:57 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Thanks for finding that, UW!

No new posts 11-11-2011 18:16 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: