Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The World on the Web » Cake Wrecks
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cake Wrecks
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Cake Wrecks Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Seeing this site made me glad I didn't use these bakeries for my birthday...

It's a "must-see" for lots of giggles...

Cake Wrecks

How about a "frog" cake?

And here's one of my personal favs- a guy was being moved to a new job, and was leaving his old job at "BJ's Wholesale Club"...here's his going away cake...

The site said that Lunch break was going to become awkward...LOL (get your mind out of the gutter!!! Peeper )

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-03-2010 00:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

These are great Springie - although I am not sure I would want one of those frog cakes. I am not even sure I recognized them as frog cakes until I read that you said they WERE frog cakes. Before that I wondered if I was missing some new character that my students had not told me about.

No new posts 04-03-2010 02:15 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cake #1 put me in mind of Gumby. Well, the animation style.

And the third looks, from that angle, like a cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a frog.

The second one? What drugs were in my milk? Tell me, so I can avoid them.

No new posts 04-03-2010 03:33 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Too funny! I'm sure Gatchamarie will have something to add to our commentary, seeing as she decorates cakes for a living!

No new posts 04-03-2010 04:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Ack! I hope those cakes taste good, because their appearances aren't exactly appealing! Laugh1

No new posts 04-03-2010 06:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Too funny! I'm sure Gatchamarie will have something to add to our commentary, seeing as she decorates cakes for a living!

Oh God! I don't deem myself as one of the best but I surely can humbly boast that I can do a lot better!!! Sorry if I'm going to hurt someone's feelings by asking this question but are there really people out there who are willing to pay money for such cakes?! If I weren't a cake decorator myself, and if I did not have any clue about decorating cakes, I would have chosen to whip up something myself instead!!! I've also recently watched some cake decoration competitions on the Food Channel, the contestants being some of the best American cake decorators ... that's what I call serious cake decorating! I couldn't help gasping at their ability and talent!Bowdown

No new posts 04-03-2010 19:28 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: