Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » what are they worth
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page what are they worth
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gatchadan Gatchadan is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-11-2008

spacer
what are they worth Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

hi i am thinking of selling some of my stuff. i have the original oav vhs box set and a full set of japanese dvd's of the first series of gatchaman with english subtitles.
here are the oav's

and here are the dvd's

so what do you think they are worth.. ?

cheers
dan

No new posts 08-06-2009 11:55 Gatchadan is offline Search for Posts by Gatchadan Add Gatchadan to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Probably not much.

You can pick up DVD versions of the original OAVs off Ebay pretty cheap, which are of course worth more than the VHS, and the original series DVDs you have there are bootlegs. They've since been done "professionally" with an english soundtrack and non-garbled english subtitles, and even those are generally on sale now.

You can check by looking on Ebay.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 08-06-2009 20:34 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: