Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »RPG Battle Reports » Elvin Ruler Come on Down! - Cep (Cepeleon) vs. Elvin Ruler
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Elvin Ruler Come on Down! - Cep (Cepeleon) vs. Elvin Ruler
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Cepeleon used his Rod, but Elvin Ruler dodged! Cepeleon's limit grows by 11.
Cepeleon jabs:
Ack I\'ve been sooo bored at work, lets rock!

No new posts 15-04-2004 11:48 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword to deal 150 points of damage. Cepeleon tried to dodge, but was not successful. Cepeleon has died!!
Elvin Ruler shouts:
Wooh! You missed! Let\'s try this thing out again.

No new posts 15-04-2004 11:48 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler was awarded $40 for winning the battle.

No new posts 15-04-2004 11:48 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: