Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Infini-T Force Fighting Gear Figure Versions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Fighting Gear Figure Versions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Infini-T Force Fighting Gear Figure Versions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

As some fans have noted, the Inifini-T Force main hero designs look very similar to Sentinel’s 2015 Tatsunoko Hero Fighting Gear figures. Well, Sentinel must have noticed too, since they’ll soon be offering redesigned versions of the figures based on their Infini-T Force appearances!

The new Gatchaman and Polimar figures will be available in January, 2018 and will cost ¥8,300 (about $74.02 USD) each.

The Casshan and Tekkaman figures will be available in February, 2018 and will also cost ¥8,300 (about $74.02 USD) each.

Shown below is a comparison of the original Fighting Gear Gatchaman (left) and the new Inifini-T Force version (right).

Here are some more product shots:

Accessories for Gatchaman will include seven different hand options, a boomerang, special display base and batteries.

I still hope one of these days they’ll finish off the entire Ninja Team, but for now, this new version of Gatchaman is interesting!

If anyone is interested in pre-ordering an Inifini-T Force Gatchaman, they are available now at HobbyLink Japan for $72.48 USD:
https://hlj.com/product/SET88259

The Other Jason

www.battleoftheplanets.info

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 13-10-2017 at 03:35.
No new posts 13-10-2017 03:34 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah, they're so similar that I don't even feel bad that I can't afford Ken since I already have both of the other versions!

No new posts 13-10-2017 20:35 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi ChrisW,

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Yeah, they're so similar that I don't even feel bad that I can't afford Ken since I already have both of the other versions!

The differences are mainly in paint application and a two-color cape. The cape should have been two colors on the original figure. It is more correct to the costume and looks a lot better. Plus, the bracelet is missing on this new Infini-T Force version. There's a simple design painted on the wrist instead of a separate bracelet piece as on the original.

The new higher boot colors also really highlight the unpainted joints. If there's one thing I think could have improved the figures it would have been to see the ankle, knee and wrist joints either molded in the matching colors or painted to match the boots and gloves. But I made that observation before.

I'll be curious to see the outer packaging if it gets posted.

The Other Jason

No new posts 14-10-2017 05:38 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I do like the 2 color cape a lot better. Smile And yeah, I don't get why the joints aren't painted. Looks sloppy.

No new posts 14-10-2017 21:09 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

Prepare to be shocked…

A new Tatsunoko Heroes Fighting Gear - Infini-T Force figure was released back in February. It was Joe, the Condor, an exclusive item at Wonder Festival 2018 in Japan. As we know, Joe appeared in the Infini-T Force theatrical feature film, and this figure was released in conjunction with that. It followed closely on the heels of the repainted Infini-T Force version of Ken.

Here are a couple promotional images.

Release information:
Manufacturer: Sentinel
Name: Tatsunoko Heroes Fighting Gear - Infini-T Force Joe, the Condor Version.
Release date: February, 2018 at the Winter Wonder Festival
Height: 180mm (approximately 7”)
Accessories: Left and right open, flat and fist hands; Holding hand (right); Feather dart (black); Base; Two test batteries
Price: ¥8,500 (approximately $78.20 USD)

Like the Infini-T Force Ken version, this was mainly a repaint of the original Joe figure. It’s hard to tell in the promo images, but the entire uniform looked like it was a bit darker than the first one. The Infini-T Force scheme didn’t really stand out. It also seemed that the cape on this version is a single color (Ken’s Infini-T Force cape was red and white - a nice touch). On the plus side, it looked like they finally addressed one of my longstanding complaints about the figures and color matched the joints in the wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. Too bad it came on what might be the final figure in the line - and an exclusive version at that.

The other Jason

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 06-03-2018 at 21:40.
No new posts 06-03-2018 21:28 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nice Smile

No new posts 07-03-2018 00:04 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

I really like the color matched joints and the higher boots. And aw, now Joe's got racing stripes Tongue Laugh2

No new posts 07-03-2018 00:15 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: