Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The End?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The End?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
The End? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now that Science Week is ending in Australia, we can now turn our eyes toward the total eclipse of the sun over North America. (Well...you'd better wear some protective glasses if you do turn your eyes to the eclipse.)

This Monday (Aug. 21) the path of totality will stretch from Oregon to South Carolina. It's been 99 years since that much real estate has been covered here. Also, this is the largest population to ever see a total eclipse. (That's why there's been so much hype on this part of the planet.)

In case you're wondering, yes, I have my glasses, and I'll be watching, even though I'll only see 96% of the totality. (I'm a bit north of 100%...hmm...that sounds like a title for my life story...)

Now, if you do a YouTube search for "Solar Eclipse 2017", you'll find a boat load of videos saying this is a sign of the end of the world.

Damn. I didn't know dragons are still trying to eat the sun.

No new posts 19-08-2017 04:08 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We've got our glasses and definitely won't see the totality, but we'll see what we can. Smile Hopefully there won't be clouds!

No new posts 19-08-2017 23:38 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, the Great American Eclipse has happened. And, damn it all, a dragon did try to eat the sun over Hopkinsville, Kentucky!

No new posts 22-08-2017 00:34 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Looking forward to the photo's. How many blinded people are there now???? The ones who didn't use glasses....

Are there any curses broken??

No new posts 22-08-2017 03:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: