Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Fox Village
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fox Village
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Fox Village Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No Fennecs, but it still looks like a fascinating place.

https://youtu.be/KEUKK7SyY64

No new posts 26-03-2016 17:54 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wanna go, wanna go, wanna go!

No new posts 27-03-2016 01:00 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So cute! I'd love to see one up close.

But I wonder how safe it is? I wonder if people who go inside have to fill out some legal release from in case something happens in there...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-03-2016 02:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Springie - I saw the video one of the girls posted. It didn't say if they had to sign any waivers, but there were signs in English discouraging visitors from trying to pet the foxes or hand-feed them. (Packets of fox treats are for sale as you go in, but you're supposed to drop the goodies onto the ground.) Also, the kits are kept in a separate area; visitors are allowed to pet them with strict supervision from the employees.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 27-03-2016 at 20:02.
No new posts 27-03-2016 20:02 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie But I wonder how safe it is? I wonder if people who go inside have to fill out some legal release from in case something happens in there...

Was thinking the same thing. Very interesting though!

No new posts 30-03-2016 22:02 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: