Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » CCL Update
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CCL Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer
CCL Update Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone.

Sorry for my absence lately, but the semester has started and with that comes all the homework. I thought I would give you an update on Crescent Coral Library.

I am still waiting on the plug-in I need to make the site do what I want it to. The Plug-in developers are going to send invites for beta-testers. I will probably sign up for that.

You can go to Crescent Coral Library and register, but you can't post anything yet. The plug-in I need is supposed to be ready in about 2 weeks or so.

I was tinkering around with the site to see if there was another way to get it running how I want it to run, but it only worked for single stories and not stories with chapters, plus it was complicated and I don't want things to be complicated.

When I get the plug-in installed, I may need some volunteers to test things out. When that time comes, I will post that here. Smile

Thanks for being patient.

No new posts 31-01-2016 17:24 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just registered, MsAnn.
Thank you!

No new posts 31-01-2016 18:47 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks, Msann! I registered, too! Animeclap

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-01-2016 19:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

You're doing a lot for us, and we're all thankful for it!

No new posts 31-01-2016 19:14 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Thanks!!!

No new posts 31-01-2016 20:48 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Thank you for the update, and good luck with the plug-in!

No new posts 31-01-2016 21:54 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Hey, that's exciting! Clearly, I've missed a lot around here.

No new posts 01-02-2016 01:23 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm looking forward to using the site, when you are able to get it working.l

No new posts 02-02-2016 14:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola!

I already registered! Thank you! Just looking forward to enjoy the stories!

Hugs to everyone!

Smile

No new posts 02-02-2016 15:56 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Yay! We'll wait patiently! Thanks for all the work!

No new posts 04-02-2016 00:59 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

Hi all...

There isn't much to update you on at the moment. The plug-in I'm waiting on is supposed to come out next week. Then I need to install it and do some tweeks.

I will need someone who is willing to help me test things out before I open things up to everyone. One of the big question marks is what features this plug-in will have. If you're familiar with WordPress, that's also a big plus. (Wordpress is actually very easy.) If you're interested, let me know.

No new posts 12-02-2016 16:46 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: