Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » It's happening
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's happening
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

In the meantime, I'll keep looking at that awesome pic from Springie! Big Grin

No new posts 22-01-2016 23:19 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope the drugs are so good that Joe actually steps out of the picture to tend to you! Hope you heal quickly!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-01-2016 04:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah, if only I were that lucky, Springie!

No new posts 23-01-2016 18:32 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

EW, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope this becomes a positive move and you feel better once healed.

No new posts 23-01-2016 19:17 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Many hugs and supporting thoughts!

May recovery be swift and complete!

No new posts 23-01-2016 21:57 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Big Hugs and love sunshine, with lots of prays.
It's a good thing your a tough bugger I know you have the inner strength and we will be here if you need anyone to lean on xoxHug Luvu4

No new posts 24-01-2016 14:16 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Speedy recovery, EW!

No new posts 24-01-2016 20:10 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Spin1 Great to hear from you, LW! (Been such a long time...didn't think I'd have to do something so severe to get you into a conversation!)

BTW, I think your signature fits you well!

No new posts 24-01-2016 21:08 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

I don't know if I should be horrified or honored by that statement...

The main thing is you look after yourself and get yourself better, you do what ever you need to do...channel your inner ninja or ruthless goon... you make sure they look after you...and if they give you happy drugs that make you dream of Dr. Condor..enjoy his bed side manner..even if it is slightly unorthodox and involved feathers...xox

prays and hugs and any spare miracles

I am try and jump on the site every couple of weeks to keep my birdy fix up

No new posts 25-01-2016 10:12 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolf
I don't know if I should be horrified or honored by that statement...

Lol

No new posts 25-01-2016 10:51 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

EW- your signature reminds me of a joke - The doctor told me I only had six months to live. When I told him I didn't have the money to pay my bill, he told me I could have six another months.

Any idea when you'll get to go home?

No new posts 25-01-2016 21:09 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No idea yet, Becky. It sounds like a couple of weeks, maybe

No new posts 26-01-2016 00:38 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Huggles Hug

No new posts 26-01-2016 03:20 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Sending you lots of hugs, EW. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

No new posts 01-02-2016 01:27 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, gang! Your support means a lot to me.

Quick update: I'm back at Hillcrest Village. From the waist up, I'm chomping at the bit to get in my wheelchair and start racing down the halls. From the waist down...well, let's just say it's taking some effort to keep from tipping over when I sit on the side of the bed!

No new posts 01-02-2016 02:31 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

I bet! It must be strange, some of the things you have to learn or re-learn. Remember them for a fic or poem!

No new posts 01-02-2016 02:40 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

You can do it, EW! Give 'em hell! Smile

No new posts 01-02-2016 22:06 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You're having to learn balance all over again. Your strong will power will overcome it!

No new posts 01-02-2016 23:18 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Adding my thoughts and prayers with the others that you have a speedy recovery, EW!

No new posts 07-02-2016 00:12 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: