Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Chris update
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chris update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Geez, Chris, I hope they get your physical problems sorted out soon! Therethere
I'm glad that your family seems to be coping -- here's hoping the long run bodes well for them.

No new posts 07-06-2015 15:11 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah it's been an adventure with my physical stuff. So much fun. Tongue I'm so glad that my mom's on the other side of the breast cancer stuff now, and that DH got the surgery he needed so quickly. It's a breath of fresh air not having to worry as much about so many people, so it helps give me more strength and patience for dealing with my own crap. Smile

No new posts 07-06-2015 20:02 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  5  6  [7] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: