Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Crazy or stupid?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Crazy or stupid?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

EW, did you read about the guy in Boston who was selling the snow? Now, there's an idea ... But his first few shipments melted before they arrived.

http://www.boston.com/news/2015/02/23/ma...sKSJ/story.html

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jublke on 06-03-2015 at 01:06.
No new posts 06-03-2015 01:04 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I heard about that...somehow that makes a little more sense than jumping into a giant snowbank wearing next to nothing!

No new posts 06-03-2015 02:07 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Victoria, you'd better start taking care of yourself! With all the hardware that's going to be attached to my leg for a couple of months, it will be darned near impossible for me to get through the metal detectors at the airport if I had to fly to your part of the world to slap you upside the head for neglecting your health! Injured

S-sorry. It's just that the Quality inspection and analysis department is small as it is and we are already three people down, so there was no one who could substitute for me. In any case, my fever is gone and the cough is getting much better too. (so please don't hit me)

My fanart is here

No new posts 08-03-2015 15:56 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: