Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » New fan club
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New fan club
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
New fan club Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Recently I was contacted by a group who wanted to express their adoration toward a member of our group. They were having problems using computers, so I agreed to help them out a little....

"To Cep -- the Pirate King of all Pirate Kings! Please keep inspiring us all! Signed, your desert fans."

No new posts 31-08-2014 23:48 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL those are the cutest little pirates I've ever seen

No new posts 01-09-2014 02:18 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm sure Cep will approve of this "foxy" new group!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-09-2014 04:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Soooo cute EW!

No new posts 01-09-2014 07:54 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Meep! Or maybe Yeep!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Daniella T on 01-09-2014 at 18:41.
No new posts 01-09-2014 18:41 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I'm assuming they're now living on our site, keeping the Spectrans at bay to keep Cep safe.

No new posts 14-09-2014 02:51 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
rachel rachel is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 28-03-2014

spacer

No new posts 15-09-2014 15:47 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That be a mighty fine eyepatch ye be sporting, matey! But how did ye end up in the brig?

No new posts 15-09-2014 16:03 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So cute rachel. Smile

No new posts 15-09-2014 19:56 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

That's adorable Rachel! Smile

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite That be a mighty fine eyepatch ye be sporting, matey! But how did ye end up in the brig?

Biglaugh1

No new posts 15-09-2014 22:34 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer

Those are SO cute!!! I love the ears on them!

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 15-09-2014 23:25 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Fennec foxes might be the cutest creatures on Earth. Too bad I'm not comfortable having an exotic pet ... plenty of fennec footage (including those crazy screams) on youtube, though!

No new posts 16-09-2014 00:04 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Avast, ye scurvy dogs! September 19 be "Talk Like A Pirate Day"! Will ye be marking the day?

No new posts 18-09-2014 16:10 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: