Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Toy Hunter
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Toy Hunter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Toy Hunter Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not sure how many of you get the Travel Channel- but there is a show called "Toy Hunter", where a guy goes around buying old toys and reselling them. One episode shows him finding Mark and Jason figures...however, I stumbled onto this toy. I've never seen it before...have any of you??

Gatchaman Belt

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-12-2012 05:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's a pic of it in its packaging

I bet James knows about it Smile

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 12-12-2012 13:09 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Neat! I'll bet he does, too! He may even have one! ;-)

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-12-2012 14:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

That is super cool! Wish I had one for Comic Con!!!!

No new posts 12-12-2012 15:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Nice find!

No new posts 12-12-2012 16:04 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Great find!

My hubby was watching the Family Guy yesterday and almost came running to get me since in the opening credits they were all in BOTP birdstyle (I think it was the Family Guy). Since the rest of the episode wasn't, though, he spared me the visual. Smile

No new posts 13-12-2012 03:34 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

Oh that is too cool. I finally saw the episode where he found the BoftheP figures of Mark and Jason, boy did I want them. Smile
I bet James has one of those belts too. Wish I could have one too. Love it! Great find Springie!

No new posts 13-12-2012 03:35 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: