Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » The Lion King:Diamond Edition
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lion King:Diamond Edition
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
The Lion King:Diamond Edition Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It came out today, and there's a standard version featuring a DVD + BluRay, and a deluxe version featuring a DVD + BluRay + BluRay 3D + Digital Copy. If you preorder it at Toys R Us, you get a free poster with your purchase and 10 dollars off. My friend gave me a shit fit and told me I should've got Transformers:Dark Of The Moon instead. I'm like "Fuck that shit. Screw Michael Bay and his Transformers movies." I'd rather have a movie like The Lion King on BluRay than that monstrosity. Mr. Bay is also the reason I hate Transformers now. Anyway, back to The Lion King. I picked up my copy today, but didn't watch it yet. I downloaded the digital copy to my iPod though. It must look amazing on BluRay!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 04-10-2011 at 18:11.
No new posts 04-10-2011 18:11 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: