Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Casshern Sins
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Casshern Sins
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just go for it, Maddy! You won't be disappointed!

No new posts 01-05-2010 07:31 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Casshern Sins is on Hulu. Sub only. Just saw the first episode.

No new posts 15-01-2011 20:51 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
PalyNerd PalyNerd is a Female

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-07-2010

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

If you liked Casshern Sins, I'd recommend that you check out Tekkaman Blade. It has a similar darker edge to it, and I enjoyed it quite a bit when it was first airing. Unlike Casshern Sins, Tekkaman Blade has been released commercially here in the States, and can be easily ordered through places like Amazon.com.

James

I just started watching this on you tube and am really enjoying it so far.

I watched the first ep of Casshern Sins on you tube as well as with my pathetic satellite broadband I am unable to download much so it is a pity there there arent any other english subbed eps on there. Looks like I might have to buy the dvds the artwork is very lovely to look at.

No new posts 26-01-2011 01:06 PalyNerd is offline Send an Email to PalyNerd Search for Posts by PalyNerd Add PalyNerd to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Good luck, Palynerd! I really wish you could be able to watch all the episodes of Casshern Sins as I'm sure you won't regret it! You're right ... the artwork is awesome and very refined!

No new posts 26-01-2011 08:19 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Hulu dot com. Twenty-four episodes, subtitled.

No new posts 26-01-2011 10:19 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Oh, Ive just finished it.

Its grim to be sure, but is triumphal in the end.

(Casshern gets hardly a happy fate...However he gets a just and satisfying one)

The music is good, until you read the words...the songs are so sad.

Its a much better discourse on life and death and immortality than Tolkien. (A major theme of his.)

And yes, the animation is good. The landscapes are devastated, but this does not disallow whimsy.

2D you note.

No new posts 31-10-2011 22:05 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: