Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Who is your favorite bad guys?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who is your favorite bad guys?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheSolarSailor TheSolarSailor is a Male

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-05-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Not only that, in the ADV dub, he sounds just like the big VooDoo guy from Live and Let Die! The one who used to do the 7Up commercials... Crisp and clean and no caffeine... ha ha ha ha ha... Wink

Yes, I love the ADV dubs because they are always sticking in little jokes for we Americans. That may get on some folks nerves, but I find it a bit of harmless wink wink that I can appreciate! The funny part is that the Ant Lion Commander doesn't even appear to be African American, as you can clearly see his hands, yet they dubbed him with that voice anyhow!

No new posts 23-05-2011 02:21 TheSolarSailor is offline Send an Email to TheSolarSailor Search for Posts by TheSolarSailor Add TheSolarSailor to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mallanox (Eagle Riders) - there is something so twisted, deranged and appealing..

No new posts 23-05-2011 12:46 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Mallanox is definitely twisted and deranged! I loved Cybercon as well... so constantly disappointed in his creation. The insults he would deliver... Awesome! thumbsup2

No new posts 23-05-2011 13:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: