Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Gatchaman MP3s: Where to download
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman MP3s: Where to download
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer
Gatchaman MP3s: Where to download Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Would anyone happen to know of a site where I could possibly download some Gatchaman MP3s? Let's face it. I'm poor so I really can't afford to buy the CD in Japan. I'm particularly looking for the character singles of Ken and Joe. I know for a fact that Joe's seiyuu Isao Sasaki is a GREAT singer, so I really want to know if there's any site where you can download the MP3s of the songs.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Rory on 28-04-2008 at 22:08.
No new posts 28-04-2008 22:07 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Rory, if you need not only songs, but soundtracks too, try this torrent or similar ones.

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 29-04-2008 06:28 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by yul
Rory, if you need not only songs, but soundtracks too, try this torrent or similar ones.

I don't need the entire the soundtrack, just a few songs. Sadly, I don't have torrent. The blasted program made my computer crash and the repairs to it were astronomical.

No new posts 29-04-2008 20:32 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Actually, I may try to upload these tracks on my Gatcha-site and post the link.

No new posts 30-04-2008 06:54 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

You have a Gatcha site , Yul? Link please!

Rory you can try to download some from Youtube.
Here's some software that enables you to do that!

Click!

No new posts 30-04-2008 08:03 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
You have a Gatcha site , Yul? Link please!

About a month ago I bought domain www.gatchaman.ru, but there aren`t any content yet. There is also my free page for uploading different stuff and Livejournal account for duplicating Gatch-video for Youtube. The main idea is to make Gatch-site for russian-speaking audience because it`s really a big problem to find something about Gatchaman in russian. I think, it may be interesting for foreigners if only I`ll upload any gif animations or art. God knows when it will be done, taking into account that I have to re-done Speed Racer site and upload a huge number of Speed Racer video at first (or, I think, SR fans will kill me soon, LOL) smash2

No new posts 30-04-2008 09:36 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

They both sound like great projects, Yul! Good luck, and don't forget about us when you're done. There's a place to add your site on the members page. Mosh

No new posts 30-04-2008 09:57 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Thanks Yul! The Live Journal looks great! I bet it takes a lot of work with the maintenance!

No new posts 30-04-2008 21:12 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by yul
Actually, I may try to upload these tracks on my Gatcha-site and post the link.

Oh yes. Please! I would really appreciate it!

No new posts 30-04-2008 23:33 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Yul, that is a tremendous undertaking...you are so talented! I know all of the Russian fans out there will be thrilled to see what you've done!Bowdown 2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-05-2008 00:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Rory
Oh yes. Please! I would really appreciate it!

So, some tracks from "Gatchaman - TV Original BGM Collection" are here

No new posts 01-05-2008 09:48 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you Yul!
This is great. Animeclap

No new posts 01-05-2008 14:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Uber-cool! Thanks so much for those!! I am enjoying listening to them! Yippee

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-05-2008 19:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Dear Yul,

Thanks for uploading. I downloaded a couple but unfortunately, these are all BGMs. The songs I'm looking for are in the Best Songs/Memorial Collection.

Would you like me to give you the titles to make it easier for you?

Sincerely,
Rory

No new posts 01-05-2008 21:02 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: